24/7, 365 national back up. Northgate operates a national network of wholly owned vehicle maintenance workshops.
We know that when your vehicles are not on the road, they're not earning your business money. So we offer national support through highly equipped workshops to service and maintain your entire fleet. We operate an infrastructure of hundreds of highly qualified mechanics and mobile technicians, equipped with diagnostic equipment, impressed stock and environmental waste disposal facilities so maintenance can also be undertaken at your site.
What's more, we manage the whole process, from start to finish, without sub-contracting work out to third parties, to minimise downtime, maximise efficiency and keep your vehicles on the road. Even if you own part of your fleet, we can service it for you competitively.
Our new MOT centre in Darlington has the latest, state of the art equipment and highly skilled mechanics that have been trained by VOSA, (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency).
Let us help you keep your drivers safe
Whatever your business and fleet size, you have a legal obligation to ensure your employees are safe while at work. Transport safety awareness has been highlighted by the government and at Northgate, driver safety is our priority. We make sure our customers, our employees and the general public are safe on the roads.
How do we do this?
We service and maintain a fleet of over 60,000 vehicles and ensure that all vehicles are safe and road worthy.
- We have an IRTEC licensing programme
- Winners of the Brake Fleet Safety Forum award for 'Excellence in Safe Vehicles Maintenance'
- Awards for safety from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- Active Gold members of RoSPA and British Safety Council
- Accredited to conduct warranty repairs by all of the leading light commercial vehicle manufacturers, including Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagon and Iveco