As the sponsor of Team Handy driver Rob Austin, Northgate are offering the opportunity for two people to be VIP guests for the weekend, staying in a luxurious VW T5 Campervan and receiving full hospitality throughout the weekend. The winners will also get the chance to meet Rob, as well as taking part in the pit lane walk.
In conjunction with Team Handy, the full prize includes:
The competition closes on Tuesday 25th July at 4pm. Please see below for full Terms and Conditions.
To enter, all you have to do is answer a few easy questions.
Terms and Conditions
1. 1 entry per person.
2. Winners will be picked at random.
3. The competition will close on Tuesday 25th July 2017 at 4pm. The winners will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and email the following morning. The winners will have 24 hours to make direct contact with Northgate Via Facebook Private Message, Twitter Direct Messages, or email. If this does not happen another winner will be selected.
4. The winners must be available over the Snetterton race weekend and transport to and from the circuit is not included. Children under 16 will not be able to take part in the grid walk.
5. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The cash equivalent is 1p.
6. The campervan is for static use only and the winner will not be allowed to drive the vehicle. The winners must ensure the campervan is left in a reasonable condition or they will be liable for the cost of any damage repairs or cleaning.
7. Northgate, Team Handy, and BTCC cannot be liable for theft, loss or damage during the weekend.
8. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize and the winner shall participate in such activity on Northgate’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Northgate and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Northgate and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.